Saturday, August 2, 2008

YIKES


Kristen's new hair do. Her cool points and extreme hotness most definitely went up. She's had to do a lot since the last SHOOP INCIDENT (3 min 40 seconds into the clip). Unfortunately I didn't go to Comic Con this year, and I heard Kristen was only there for an hour. She didn't even let her fans take photos of her. What a let down to those that were there. Maybe she isn't as cool as we all thought.





On a cooler note, I did get to DJ for an ART SHOW that was located down the street from CON. I was playing on a street corner, bumping some serious break beats and talking on the mic, like I was someone special. Lee, the coordinator of the event, said some black dude in a wheel chair, rolled into the show and wanted him to give me some CDs and book. This is the book/comic he gave me.




Although I didn't see the guy in the wheelchair, I'm guessing that it was MF GRIMM, well known underground MC, from the 80s to present. Although I'm really not familiar with his music, I have heard his name being pass around, mostly in the late 90s. Just thought that night was kinda cool.

1 comments:

Skeme Richards said...

Damn, that sucks about your girl. But looks like someone had an appreciation for the music you were throwin down. Thats respect!

Skeme