Wednesday, October 31, 2007

CRAZY LEGS


It's amazing that Crazy Legs still gets down. 41 years old and still puts his body and his legendary reputation on the line. What's crazy is that he still wins major competitions like Mighty 4. Put the legendary status aside, Legs still looks fresh almost every time I see him go out. It's not a new movement or an interesting shuffle that gets me, it's LEGS ability to look fresh just doing the dance of bboying. LEGS can just do 6 and 3 step footwork and end in a W Freeze and that I'll be fine with me. Where you have bboys that are searching for movements to incorporate in their footwork (not that it's a bad thing), LEGS's nuances and funky movements in the dance makes him bad ass already. I thought he whupt everyone in this footwork battle.

0 comments: