Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday Rap 2007



I woke up this Thanksgiving morning wanting to record a rap. I had no ideas. My friends and I had a Pre-Thanksgiving party last night and I was hungry. I went downstairs to look for left-overs.




Looking at a mangled turkey did not look very enticing. I ate some left over bread and had a great idea for a Holiday Rap.




I went back to bed and started writing some SERIOUS LYRICAL FLOWS. The tightest rhymes I've probably ever written in my life. Whenever I record a rap, I usually write my rhymes first before I make the beat. That's just me.




I thought Bob James would be nice and cater to a nice fun Holiday Rap. Two hours later I came out with this. Tell me what you think.



MANE'S SPECIAL HOLIDAY RAP FOR THANKSGIVING 2007!

3 comments:

Kent said...

Pretty funny mane; a real wise guy.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving (and pre-thanksgiving).
peace.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJA said...

hahahahaha. nice lyric reprise from the christmas with mane one cd. "mom, i don't need a turkey"