Thursday, July 10, 2008

BETTY WRIGHT IF YOU LOVE ME REMIX


When I started diggin' for 70s soul, rap samples mainly, in the nineties, I took a fondness to Betty Wright. Her music had a Pop feeling to it, while still having that funky rhythm. Kinda like Sam and Dave's Soul Man. Her popular tracks were Clean Up Woman and Tonight Is The Night. Here's another Betty Wright track, with an additional break created by yours truly. If Sake had his hands on my version, I know he'd play it. Hehe. To save space on my mac account, I uploaded it to my myspace.
IF YOU LOVE ME remix


I was dreaming that if I ever remade this song with another singer, one of these pictures would be the cover of my 12inch single.
This one Stacy appears sad but is trying not to show it.

Here she's depressed and sexy. A combination that goes well sometimes with hot chicks.

0 comments: